A key client of ours is looking for a Training Manager who would be responsible for the delivery of training in a specific project setting, transfer of knowledge to client resources. Providing training knowledge and instructional design expertise to the client, working alongside a change management team.
* Experienced training manager in terms of scale and complexity
* Variety of training approaches & delivery styles
* Responsibility for delivery of training to client users or responsible for the team delivering training
* Adoption of the training strategy as set out by the Change Lead on the project
* Interpret training needs analyses
* Planning and developing training materials and content
* Identifying appropriate training delivery methods
* Develop training plan and schedule
* Develop & execute Train-the-Trainer where necessary
* Reviews success of training & collates feedback on regular basis
Years' experience required:
* Minimum 5 years
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.