We are currently recruiting for 2 x User Researchers to work on a permanent basis for a leading usability platform. (1 x junior and 1 x mid-level)
The User Researchers will be working for a well-established company based in London with some fantastic blue chip clients.
- To understand how best to answer client research and deliver a real experience
- To be client facing with a range of clients
- To be able to manage clients and show enthusiasm about research
- Onboarding new clients
- Managing current clients
- Research planning an execution
- Leading research projects and working with remote researchers
- Report writing
- Analyzing research insights
- Presenting research finds
- 1-3 years expertise working as a User Researcher
- Experience working with clients and internal teams
- A strong understanding of digital in both mobile and web
- Good understanding of the importance of user research for business
- A strong understanding and experience in UX
- Able to present
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.