Localisation Project Manager
PFH is looking to recruit for a Localisation Project Manager for its Cork based client.
· Act as the main day-to-day contact for external clients regarding projects and actively provide status updates.
· Ensure projects are moving towards the agreed deadline.
· Track project progress and ensure issues are resolved as the project moves along.
· Make sure that the distribution of work is fair and reasonable.
· Ensure costs are being monitored in line with the budget.
· Update, maintain and create weekly/monthly reports on the project.
· Ensure data is being produced in order for project resources to be correct.
· Perform high-level QA on deliverables before submitting them to client
· Collate and gather data for client presentations.
· Create and maintain process documents pertaining to project manager and translation manager in Cork
If you are interested in this Localisation Project Manager job or any other Project Manager Jobs advertised with PFH please email your CV to email@example.com or contact us on +353 87 1755741