Minimum Experience Required:
· BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
· A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
· Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
· Experience with and proficiency in:
· Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
· VxWorks operating System
· Experience with serial protocols (rs232, rs485, rs422) and TCP/IP and socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
· Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
· Developing with relational databases, SQL server preferred
· Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development, robotics, motion control and sensors
· Profiling and throughput optimization
· Experience with Unix/Linus System Programming
· Experience with ActiveX, COM+, WCF, CORBA
· Image capture and image processing software development
· Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
· Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
To know more about this position, please apply via the link, and also send this to anyone in your network, as we have a large number of positions available.