Software Engineer - Women's Health
FRS are actively seeking applications from talented, experienced Software Engineers for our client in Limerick.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with relevant experience in software development.
· A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
· Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
· Experience with and proficiency in:
· C++ Development
· Networking fundamentals
· C#, ASP.Net MVC development
· Database interfacing - OLEDB, Entity Framework and Nhiberate
· Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
· Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development
· Experience with software build and release process
· Interfaces to Laboratory Information Systems such as HL7 or ASTM
· Real-time operating system concepts
· Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
· Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
To know more about this position please apply via the link and also send this to anyone in your network, as we have a large number of positions available.
C#, .Net, Agile, SQL, ASP.NET, Degree, CSS, Entity framework, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Limerick, #Lmerick#Jobs#Development