This is an excellent Dublin City Centre based IT Job opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a highly recognisable financial services firm. Our client is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services.
They have a very central city centre location with free access to their onsite gym and fitness studio, and an impressive social calendar which are just some of the unique benefits their employees enjoy.
Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment into further education demonstrate the value they place in developing and rewarding their staff.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their Information Systems department on a permanent basis. Strong career progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
• Gather, analyse and document business (process and technical) requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture requirements
• Work with developers and test teams to clarify requirements
• Work with key business users to ensure that requirements are clear and testable
• Review and prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology
• Manage changes to requirements in accordance with methodology
• Provide on-going support to the business teams use of the application, including investigating any issues raised
• Report any systems issues to business users and project manager(s)
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• The candidate will need to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2-3 Years Business Analysis experience
• Previous experience working within a structured SDLC
• Experience of co-ordinating user acceptance test cycles
• Good financial services experience (Stockbroking custody & settlement a plus)
• Experience of working with an enterprise wide application – multiple functional areas an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for the Business Systems Analyst role please click on apply now or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.