PFH Talent Acquisition & Recruitment is looking to recruit a Software Developer for our large client in Dublin south.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing tasks in all areas of software development including application architecture, design, development and database optimization.
- Prototype new solutions for internal departments.
- Working in a team environment and collaborating with all the project stakeholders
- Keep up to date with new technology development and implementation
- Integrate with existing client technology solutions and platforms
- Adherence to architectural standards and best practices
- Independently perform hands on development and unit testing of the applications
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level and have 3 to 5 years IT experience in the following areas:
- MS SQL/ My SQL / Oracle Server development and tuning
- Strong data profiling abilities
- Knowledge of Web Security standards
- Experience in mixed operating system environment (Windows and Linux)
- Experience in Systems Integration
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in Data Analytics and Reporting
To find out more about this job or any other IT Jobs in Dublin please contact Claire @ PFH on 01 242 2081 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org