This role, based in South Dublin will see you working as part of an Agile development team on a global project developing solutions for a leading Telco Professional Services company.
This role is suitable for someone motivated and excited by the emerging tech advances in the Telco sector. You will have an excellent determination and drive for problem solving AND working with people.
What will the role look like?
· Coding, testing and implementation of new features and upgrades on clients networks
· Coaching and mentoring of junior developers
· Fault finding and resolution
· Scrum leadership, sprint planning etc.
· 6+ years’ experience in at least one OOP language
· Experience working on the full SDLC
· Experience working in a WCDMA 3G environment
· BaSc in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Telecoms etc.
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al Keogh on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations