VOIP Engineer required for leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This is a permanent full time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company.
· Working on the current Support team to answer complex customer inquiries primarily via Ticketing System, and occasionally by phone.
· Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
· Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
· 3+ years’ in a Technical support role - Hardware / software support
· Strong knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services
· A very good understanding of TCP/IP with CCNA/CCNP desirable
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting expert familiar with protocol analysis tools (Wireshark or similar)
· Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person)
· Full clean European driving licence