Information Security Operations Engineer - Dublin
My client is a large global player and has a strong presence on the stock exchange. They have offices across the globe and employ over 75,000 people. Over the last two years they have grown a strong cyber team in Dublin and again are looking to add talented individuals.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a global company that values the importance of information security.
This opening is for an Information Security Operations Engineer based in the Dublin. You will be assisting the CISO in the tactical and strategic delivery of the company's information security programme across the globe.
You will have a previous background within information security and have the ability to manage the groups security controls and processes.
As an Information Security Operations Engineer you will:
· Acting as a senior point of contact, identifying weaknesses & resolving issues, providing support and advise on security events for local, regional and central teams
· Risk and vulnerability assessments
· Design & Implementation of SDLC best practices
· Threat hunting
· Stay on top of current information security trends and implement as and when needed
* Relevant educational background
* Professional certifications such as SSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP or others (would be an advantage)
* At least 3 years but ideally 5 within information security
* Strong analytical skills to evaluate security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Proven background in developing a security landscape
If you are looking for your next career move I would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop further and be allowed the freedom to push the boundaries of information security.
Please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.