Our Dublin City Centre based client is a global Fin-Tech company which plays a leading role in the underlying technologies utilised by traders and technologists and everyone in between. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the design, architecture and development of middle and back office systems supporting multiple products and projects. Excellent work environment. Excellent salary and benefits.
We’ll trust you to:
• Work as an integral part of the Middle and Back office team on various products and projects.
• Participate in the design and build of their next gen MBO infrastructure.
• Work on global projects with global teams
• See the big picture, help steer the company in the right direction and keep-up to date with best practice
What you bring with you:
• C# (5+ years)
• Scripting language (Python preferred)
• SQL (3 years)
• Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
• Quick learner
• Ability to effectively solve complicated development problems
• Thorough and well organized
• Concern for Accuracy and Detail & responsiveness to change
• Ownership for areas of responsibility
• Self Confidence & service attitude
You’re just right if you want:
• A smaller team environment with 3-10 professionals
• A great place for upward and geographic mobility
• Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business
• The energetic dynamism of financial markets
• Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar
• A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance
• A company that is committed to giving back to surrounding communities, from London to New York and Hong Kong and11 locations in between
To apply for the C# Architect/Engineer role please click on apply now or contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000.