Project Coordinator – Contract, Dublin 4
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Project Coordinator, Contract, Dublin 4
Project Coordinator Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will have experience working alongside Project and Programme Managers and providing support.
· Aiding in management of daily activities of PMO Team
· Helping to monitor areas of program risk
· Reviewing reports
· Monitoring compliance to status reporting
· Minute taking
· Supporting Programme Management in relation to presentations
What you need:
· 3+ years’ experience in a Project Coordinator / Project Analyst role
· Experience supporting Project and Programme Managers
· Understanding of scope and schedule reports and RAID Logs
· Experience working within a PMO
· Financial Service background would be advantageous
What’s on offer:
· Competitive day rate on offer depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.