realTime Recruitment is looking for a Mainframe Test Analyst to take on a contract position in Dublin City Centre. Our client is one a Financial Services firm who would be well known in the Irish market. This is a position for a talented Mainframe Test Analyst with a strong knowledge of the Financial sector.
What does the company do?
• Our client likes people who work hard, think creatively and embrace change
• In return, you will have the opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people
• This position is based in the centre of town with access to all the amenities that come with the location
Why should I be interested in this Technical System Analyst role?
• Competitive day rate on offer
• Good company culture
• Contractor friendly environment
• Extension of project highly probable
• Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
• Close proximity to public transport/good restaurants etc.
What do I need to get this job?
• 5 years’ Testing experience
• Financial services experience is highly desirable
• Mainframe testing (COBOL)
• ISTQ/ ISEB certified
What will I be doing as a Mainframe Test Analyst in this Company?
• Test planning and project estimation
• Develop and prioritise test procedures
• Analyst and log defects
• Review and interpret the test basis and test object requirements documents
• Create bi-directional traceability between test basis and test cases
• Regression testing resulting from defect fixes
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market at the moment, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com