QA Automation Engineer Global Tech Co
New opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to join a high growth US Tech company who set up a development operation in Ireland 2 years ago. As an automation engineer you would be working as part of a team of developers and testers who are building the next generation in mobile & web healthcare applications for millions of users all around the world.
As an Automation Engineer you will operate within an agile environment team developing applications using Java RESTful API'S, the testing framework was built using Python, selenium is used for testing on the front end.
As the company continue to grow - and are set to double their headcount this year they are building out their QA team further. If you have the following skills set and would like to join a fast paced, dynamic environment who are developing bleeding edge technologies contact me today with your CV for a confidential chat.
Your Background Experience as an Automation Engineer
* A minimum of 2 years' experience developing test Automation
* Solid experience with python scripting
* Ideally you will have worked with selenium
* Experience operating within an agile environment
* Passion for new technologies
What's in it for you
* The role offers a highly competitive salary along with bonus, healthcare, pension,
* Training & development.
* Opportunity to join a newly formed team and work as a pivotal member of the group
* Exposure to bleeding edge technologies in particular within the expanding healthcare sector
Next step.. for further details on this QA Automation Engineer job email CV in the strictest of confidence. All CV's will be reviewed by Edward Bennett Lead Technical recruiter in Principle.
01 6035071 - email@example.com