Senior Java Engineer- Dublin
A leading software as a service (SaaS) company with a multinational presence are looking to expand their newly established research development team with three software engineers on a permanent basis.
The company has a proven track record of phenomenal growth coupled with using sophisticated and innovative technologies that are based in over 125 countries.
You will be working on existing projects with new pipe line projects to go live by the end of Q.3. You will take full ownership over new projects steering the architecture and design. You will also have the opportunity to push existing code to its limits. There will be an element of maintenance within this role however this may be only 30% of your monthly workload.
To be eligible for this role you must have;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 6+ years of Java development experience
- Well experienced with relational databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MYSQL
- Desirable familiarity with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficient with the latest versions of Spring and hibernate
- Must have experience working with AWS
- Big data experience such as Hadoop of Kafka would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well within a team dynamic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills being organised and results orientated
This is a fantastic opportunity with a multinational software house working with blue chip clients. Not only will you have the ability to influence project direction, my client will also invest in upskilling you with the latest technologies.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org