I am looking for a talented, ambitious Senior Network Engineer. You will be a core member of the team, working to deliver Network solutions to the organisation
Why should I be interested in this position?
• Competitive Daily Rate
• Minimum 6-month contract
• Flexible Hours
What will this job entail?
This is a varied role requiring a broad range of advanced network skills including.
• Designing technical solutions covering product selection for the key components of the network technology stack, including network hardware/software, load balancers, firewalls, proxies and sizing. This will be primarily with Cisco products.
• Providing the overall network technical strategy and leadership for projects
• Reviewing network infrastructures and propose improvements
• Ability to work to deadlines and drive complex network incidents and issues to conclusion
• Compliance with a stringent change management processes.
What do you need to apply for this position?
• Excellent working knowledge of IP, Ethernet, routeing and switching within LAN/WAN/Data Centre environments
• Solid experience with firewalls, load balancers, hardware proxy devices and cloud technologies would be desirable.
• Proven experience of designing complex network technical solutions
• Practical working knowledge of WAN/LAN/management/virtualization technologies and products from leading vendors
• Experience of network consolidation, and associated capacity planning to provide increased availability and flexibility
• Experience of tooling for systems management
• Practical working knowledge of network security
• Ability to review network projects and proposals making recommendations
• Excellent client and communication skills, good presentation both verbal and written
• Manages own time, ability to work to deadlines and drive complex issues to conclusion.
• CCNP Certification
For more information please call me on 01-652 0652 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.