Senior Business Analyst-Dublin
business analyst, Dublin, UAT
Business Analyst based in Dublin
I am currently working with a leading financial services company in the West side of Dublin. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Business analyst for a permanent role. A candidate placed here will have the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting and dynamic technologies. Business Analysts in this position will have the opportunity to develop their skill sets in an environment which is technically challenging but wholly rewarding. The projects you will be involved in will be working end to end on project delivery from the initial requirements to the solution design phase and right through to sign off. The company are undertaking a large scale project which involves changing the current IT systems from a broker model into a self service in house model. This is an exciting long term project which will involve the transformation of the global IT system involved within this company. The perfect candidate will have experience of being a business analyst in a large scale project, with end to end project delivery.
* Work closely with internal management, other staff members and key external team members to define goals and solutions to achieve success in the retail market.
* Have the ability to work in collaboration with a team while also co-ordinating the team's activities to achieve the goals within projects, while also ensuring that the solution is delivered on an end to end process
* Must take responsibility for ongoing projects, managing financial expectations and delivering status reports to key stakeholders and head management.
* Mentor junior business analyst throughout the project
* Support User acceptance testing during all phases of project
* Business analysts will be expected to work closely in engaging with IT and business development teams.
* Project management qualifications such as PRINCE2
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Project
* 3 years+ experience in a Computer science degree or a related course-discipline
* Experience in the insurance market is essential
* Business analysis experience of Business Process Mapping
* Business analysis experience in using MS visio
* Travelling is required for this role
* Knowledge of working with databases is advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity for you , then get in CONTACT today
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.