Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Security & Network Administrator for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the Head of ICT, the IT Security & Network Administrator will join the existing infrastructure team who are responsible for delivering and maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and high availability of our client’s data and business services.
The IT Security & Network Administrator will:
- Support the user community as it pertains to the security of workstations, servers, networks and communication systems
- Provide support for network comms and security technologies including switches, firewalls, and other network security elements
- Troubleshoot and analyse network security on various technologies
- Participate in evaluation of the security of new products and services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT industry to include a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a network/security related role
- Solid knowledge and understanding of LAN, WAN, DMZ, VPN and DNS network technologies and protocols
- Experience with IT security technologies including Antivirus, Endpoint Protection, Data Leakage Protection (DLP), hard disk encryption, Web and E-mail content filters, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), mobile technologies and biometric authentication systems
- Experience with Checkpoint/Cisco Network technologies would be an advantage
- Security Certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.