Enterprise People are currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Junior Business Analyst will work closely with other business analysts to support and enhance the functionality of our client’s core financial systems.
The Junior Business Analyst will understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
The Junior Business Analyst will:
• Analyse current business processes
• Document As-is – To-be process (s)
• Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off
• Help manage change requests in relation to project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
• Support the division and end users with requests for systems information
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification (IT or Business)
• 1 - 2 Years Business Analysis is essential
• Experience working in medium to large teams in complex project environments
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users
• Financial Services experience is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.