Enterprise People are currently seeking an e-Commerce Project Manager for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
At the e-Commerce Project Manager, you will act as the main point of contact for onsite e-commerce and be the day-to-day manager of e-commerce for assigned specific business unit (s).
This position requires a strong project manager with effective communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to provide insight around potential risks and opportunities, resolve conflict, initiate resolution, and deliver results on a number of medium to large scale e-Commerce initiatives.
The e-Commerce Project Manager will:
• Help to develop and drive forward the e-Commerce strategic roadmap
• Lead development of project plans, process flow diagrams, use cases, current/future state diagrams, and functional and technical requirements
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Lead cross-functional teams
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
• Review performance evaluations for vendors on projects
• Provide direction and coaching to business analysts and technical resources on project team
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ experience as a PM on large projects dealing with cross-functional teams and multiple technical platforms
• Strong e-Commerce / Digital background
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Strong SDLC knowledge
• PM Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.