Fantastic opportunity to change career and work in a very fast-paced, quality-focussed environment where you will have complete control over your earnings (uncapped) – as well as a comprehensive training plan.
IT Recruitment Consultant (no previous recruitment experience required if you have a background in Sales)
Who we are:
When it comes to IT Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. At RealTime, we live and breathe IT and with offices in both Dublin and Belfast, we have built up great working relationships with candidates and clients, operating in a number of different industries. We have been in business over 10 years, and we have some really big plans for Belfast over the coming year.
Based in South Dublin just next to the LUAS, we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals, with a strong social aspect. We work hard, but we also have great fun in and outside of the office. It's a fantastic time to join us!
Who we look for:
We are excited to speak to ambitious and target-driven individuals - who have a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in a professional, service-driven environment, not necessarily in the IT sector.
You will be:
• Highly energetic and self-motivated – you enjoy and thrive on working to targets
• Academic – ideally possessing a Degree
• Willing and eager to learn about the IT industry and the IT recruitment lifecycle from experienced recruitment professionals
• An excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
• Organised and efficient, with good keyboard and admin skills
What you can expect from us:
• A well-honed and successful training plan which will enable you become a top-class, well respected IT recruitment professional
• Very competitive basic salary and commission structure (uncapped)
• Career progression ladder – a real (and unusual) opportunity for top-performers to rise in seniority within the firm
• Social calendar – with regular events, trips and drinks!
• South Dublin office
• Fun incentives for top performers – recent recipients have been abroad to Rome to watch the Six Nations, skiing and paddle-boarding!
If this all sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch with Darragh O'Brien on 01-6520652 or send your CV with a brief outline of why you are interested via the link below.
We are also keen to chat to experienced Recruitment Consultants who are seeking a change of scene / change of industry sector. Please rest assured that any contact will be treated with absolute confidentiality.