realTime Recruitment are looking for a UX Design Studio Manger for a permanent role based in South Dublin
My client is a huge Irish success story serving approximately 42,000 customers globally. They have grown by 50% the last 3 years consecutively and just annouced 400 new jobs over the next 3 years. In the last number of years, they have won multiple awards including the Gold Stevie Award in Company of the Year and App of the Year in the Biz Awards.
• 26 Days Holidays
• 8% pension
• Full health and dental care
• Life assurance
What you will be doing as an UX Design Studio Manager?
• You will manage the Senior and Junior UX and UI designers and manage the day to day operations of the UX studio.
• You will also work closely with the UX leads, principal user researcher, engineering, product management, product marketing and key stakeholders to ensure the team goes successfully from early stage concepts to launch, following the established end-to-end UX process.
• Help the UX lead designers run workshops and assist or guide the process through the various stages of UX design process including UX brief, research, wireframing, prototyping, testing and iterating
• Plan and schedule the UX team staffing and work
• Responsible for the organizing, managing and moderating of user testing.
• Mentor, develop, and provide feedback to employees
• Coordinate and lead workshops and Design Sprints
What do I need to get this job?
• 8+ years’ experience in UX design
• 3+ years in UX Design Team Management with an excellent track record of mentoring and developing others
• Strong ability in managing multiple schedules and priorities across a team, adapting and reprioritizing throughout the day.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in the Design Thinking methodology and/or Design Sprints a plus.
• UX Research and data analytics experience.
• Experience of Lean UX a distinct advantage.
• Degree (MS/BA/BS) in interaction, UX, visual or graphic design, HCI or equivalent experience
• Comfortable working with, shaping and leading, consistent design standards and UX/UI pattern libraries.
• A portfolio showcasing some or all of the following – UI design, Research, Personas, UX Flows, Experience Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes and User Testing.
• Must have full working rights for Ireland- Stamp 4 VISA or EU Citizenship
To find out more about this excellent opportunity Call Gill Mahon on 00 353 1 652 0 652 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org