Business Analyst based in Dublin
Our Client is a leading insurer within the Irish market. The IT team works in close proximity with the business and acts to improve the business development of their company. A candidate placed here will have the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting and dynamic technologies. Business Analysts in this position will have the opportunity to develop their skillsets in an environment which is technically challenging but wholly rewarding. The projects you will be involved in will be working end to end on project delivery from the initial requirements to solution design.
* Work closely with internal management, other staff members and key external team members to define goals and solutions to achieve success in the retail market.
* Have the ability to work in collaboration with a team while also co-ordinating the team's activities to achieve the goals within projects, while also ensuring that the solution is delivered on an end to end process
* Must take responsibility for ongoing projects, managing financial expectations and delivering status reports to key stakeholders and head management.
* Mentor junior business analyst throughout the project
* Support User acceptance testing during all phases of project
* Business analysts will be expected to work closely in engaging with IT and business development teams.
* Project management qualifications such as PRINCE2
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Project
* 3 years+ experience in a Computer science degree or a related course-discipline
* Experience in the insurance market is essential
* Business analysis experience of Business Process Mapping
* Business analysis experience in using MS visio
* Travelling is required for this role
* Knowledge of working with databases is advantageous
IF INTESTED CONTACT ME NOW.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.