Business Analyst- Galway
My client whom is based in Galway is a company which specialises in tax refunds and credit card processing. They have a multitude of customers such as merchants and banks. Further to this the company is ever evolving and is continuing to expand with ambitious business plans for the next 6 years.
The client is currently offering an exciting IT business analyst role, the candidate will be responsible for delivery of analysis, requirement gathering and translating business requirements for the technical and development teams. This role is exciting as it is wirthin a booming company which offers candidates the chance to work in a company with a great culture.
Key responsibilities :
* Deliver quality documentation on IT Payment solutions and investigations
* Provide guidance on User Acceptance Testing
* Provide advice to both the stakeholders and Quality assurance teams
* Provide leadership to project teams
* Manage relationships with key external stakeholders
* Gather/Review/Update requirements, specifications, business processes and recommends solutions
Knowledge and Experience:
* 3 years of Business analysis experience is essential
* Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Proven track record of identifyinh and solving problems
* Strong Communication
* Project Management experience
*Manage project deliverables for select projects
*Management of relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
* Must be able to travel on occasion
* Ability to work within tight time deadlines
* Willing to take responsibility within a team situation and be able to work productively in a dynamic environment
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.