IT Delivery Manager (Banking) – Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
IT Delivery Manager (Banking), Contract, Dublin
IT Delivery Manager Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an IT Delivery Manager from a banking background for a contract role in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will come from a retail banking background and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role.
· Supporting the delivery of the integration of a new Payments Engine
· Taking a lead role in design, development and delivery of Core Payments Engine
· Implementing best in class development practices and processes for development team
· Influencing & engaging key stakeholders
What you need:
· 3+ years’ recent experience in retail banking
· Understanding of development concepts and methodologies
· Experience working on at least one full SDLC project
· Payments systems experience
· Background in software development
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.