Financial Controller (EMEA)
One of our most exciting clients is hiring a Financial Controller for their Dublin office. You’ll be reporting to their SVP of Finance based in the US.
You’ll be responsible for dealing with relatively complex issues such as revenue recognition policies, transfer pricing, impairment review of goodwill and intangibles, and generally working on improving their entire financial reporting and processes for the EMEA region.
Naturally, everything you do will be governed by best-practice and US GAAP. You’ll be responsible for the completion of the annual EMEA statutory audits, and you’ll also need to review the transfer pricing policies to ensure that they remain up-to-date and appropriate to changing circumstances.
Billing and cash flow management will also be important parts of your role, as they’re the nuts and bolts of any finance operation.
• You must be clearly eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should have at least five years’ post qualification accounting experience in a software or hi-tech company
• You should be used to operating in a multi-currency, multi-site, multi-company environment
• You should be comfortable leading a small team of dedicated professionals and reporting to senior executives
• We do things properly and we’re in a hurry; so should you be
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Business, Finance or Accounting or related discipline and be a qualified ACA, ACCA, or ACMA accountant