My client, multinational information technology equipment and services company, are currently seeking an experienced Technical Problem Manager for a permanent position based in South Dublin.
Why should I be interested in this role?
• Excellent salary level
• Attractive benefits package - Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Pension
• 7k vehicle allowance
• Fantastic work environemnt
What will I be doing as a Technical Problem Manager?
• Ensure all incidents are being managed by Business Support Agents
• Attend the Daily Production Issues Meeting
• Act as the point of escalation/communication on daily issues for the account and a point of contact between Island Pacific and Business Support
• Keep the Service Delivery Manager apprised of any major incidents or issues
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis post major incidents and publish reports
• Support Application Smoke Testing activity related to Production System Releases
• Investigating Data issues in Batch Job
• Be a technical point of contact between the support team and APSU for production support issues
• Work with the system supplier to facilitate the resolution of incidents
• Gain an understanding of System Processes and typical incidents
• Provide Cover for the SDM during holiday/absences
• Act as a technical point person for System Incidents
The ideal candidate would hold the following experience:
• Production System Technical Support
• At least 2 years’ experience as an administrator
• At least 2 years’ batch processing/data flow investigation experience
• Incident Management experience
• Experience dealing with 3rd parties/solution providers
• Experience of Retail Systems Technology - Java and Tomcat running on Windows would be beneficial
• Experience of owning and managing incidents through the resolution process, dealing with both internal and external organisations to drive this forward
• Experience with some of the following applications: Island Pacific Buying & Merchandising Tool, Enhanced Reporting, PSG Tool, Unify, SIV, PSR, Viewpoint, Jaywalk, IP Planning, Assortment Manager & IP Finance
• Experience of dealing with incidents and providing Technical Support on a Production Business Application
• Experience of gaining understanding of Complex Business Processes in order to support the triaging of incidents raised by the business to ensure they are allocated correctly
For further information, get in touch with Danny.email@example.com.