My client is one of Ireland's leading Insurance providers and are seeking an individual to fulfil an IT Security Manager position. This role can be fufiled in either Blanchardstown or Cavan and is accompanied by an attractive salary in addition to a lucrative benefits package.
The desired experience and qualifications of the ideal candidate would be as follows;
• A minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a security-related area
• Understanding of concepts and technologies behind firewall, logs correlation, IDS/IPS, APT, anti-virus/malware, content filtering, WAF, CDN, encryption, wireless networking, vulnerability management and mobile device management
• An excellent communicator who can communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience of risk management and auditing
• Holding relevant security certifications such as CISM, CISSP or CISA
What you will be doing as an IT Security Manager;
• Serve as the main point of contact for matters of information security, both internally and externally
• Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of information security policies, standards, and guidelines
• Manage security risk by analysing assets, threats, vulnerabilities and exposures, and recommending cost-effective countermeasures to reduce the likelihood and impact of adverse occurrences
• Ensure information security activities coincide with the various departments and functions
• Manage an information security education and awareness program in coordination with the training and education function.
• Monitor security activities and oversee the application of specified security standards e.g. ISO 27001
• Oversee the implementation and maintenance of all the requirements for PCI DSS compliance and associated future iterations of standards
• Respond to information security incidents, determining corrective action to be taken, and designing and implementing preventative measures.
• Work with IT to develop and test full disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications (Continuity of IT Operations procedures)
• Work with our Business partners in implementing Information Security compliance with GDPR
• Development of the Information Security team members in the expanding field of Information Security
• Conduct performance Management duties Information Security related staff
• Establishment of Information Security Strategy
• Incorporating company strategy within IT
• Managing IT and Cybersecurity Risk
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.
We also have a lucrative referral scheme in here at the moment which you could avail of, so feel free to pass on the details of a friend or colleague who you think may be a good fit for the position.