Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading technology companies and they currently have a requirement for an experienced IT Sales Administrator to join their expanding sales function.
This company offers career progression and will provide support industry relevant training courses. The Company has a friendly and proactive work environment and an active sports and social group.
Responsibilities of the IT Sales Administrator
- Provide administrative support to the Account Managers.
- Producing quotations and sales orders in conjunction with the Account Managers.
- Following up with Clients regarding licensing renewals and standard PC/Laptop orders to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Responsible for processing sales orders.
- Contacting suppliers regarding pricing and placing orders.
- Providing required information to the Marketing Department and Sales Manager as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills / Experience Required
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure
- The applicant should have a positive attitude, be self motivated and target driven with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years sales administrative experience with a technology company.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Good PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well with customers and co-workers in a team environment
- Ability to write and present effective proposals
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice firstname.lastname@example.org