Project Manager (Regulatory) - Kilkenny - Financial Services Company
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The firm is based in Kilkenny.
* 4+ Years Financial Services Project Management experience (Preferably experience in Regulatory / Compliance based Projects).
* Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Resource Planning / General stakeholder management.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Stakeholder management across key areas, resource planning, status reporting and change control.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.