Information Security Architect
My client is currently seeking an experienced individual to join their team as an Information Security Architect. Working in a large global organisation, you will be using a risk approach to help secure all IT systems, monitoring threats, defining security requirements and assisting the global setting of security standards.
You will be required to deal with a number of internal (architects to CISO) and external (clients to vendors) parties.
Strong package available.
* Plan and design the global security procedures that will include networking, IPS/IDS, access control and data protection. You will also be re-evaluating the current practices in place and updating as and where needed.
* Act as the senior point of contact for all security related projects. This will require you to continually monitor each project and assess the needs and impact of security throughout the build.
* Review and improve the current security posture assessing all components to include networking, servers, operating systems, applications and data storage.
* Remain up to date on the security landscape and using your professional opinion you will be required to update the policies that may affect the organisation,
What you will have:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience dedicated to information security, ideally 7 years
* A strong technical background within information security
* Good documentation skills
* Strong business acumen to cover planning, systems analysis and app development
* Experience risk assessments, threat analysis, vulnerability assessment/management and mitigation.
* Experience within IT strategy and security architecture
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for you to join a well-established company based Dublin. If you are a motivated individual that is looking for a new challenge we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Information Security Architect role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.