We are seeking 2 x technical Business Analysts who have worked with software development teams on software projects within an agile environment. While the focus of your role will be on providing business analysis, you will be working closely with Product Owners, Software Developers, Testers & Dev Ops specialists within an agile product development environment.
Large, international organisation whose focus is on delivering enterprise software systems, deployed internally within the organisation, that will satisfy & enhance the global business users.
This role will not suit a business process only business analyst but one that has technical business analysis experience previously within an agile environment
* Requirements gathering, detailing & defining user stories
* Working within the agile team, representing the Product Owner & business requirements through the planning, development, testing & delivery phases of the software product development lifecycle
* Liaising between the business, project and technical development teams (Software engineers, QA, Scrum Master) to ensure that the teams build functionality/features & quality solutions that meet the business needs
* Facilitating workshops & business requirements gathering
* Documenting & analysing business requirements - creating both functional & non-functional specs
* Assisting the agile project teams with product testing
* Gathering & analysing data & data sources relevant to processes impacted by the software solutions to be created
* Exposure to tools & technologies such as Visio, SQL, ALM, Microsoft technologies are beneficial
* 2+ years business analysis experience, some of which must have been in an Agile environment
* Experience working with software application development teams
* Strong requirements gathering, analysis and documentation skills
* Excellent English & strong communication skills (as you will be working with both local & remote teams)
* Degree qualified
* Any experience working in Agile development projects within the financial services industry is also advantageous
Salary: €40-45K + excellent benefits package
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or current valid work visa holder.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details on these roles and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
(Key Terms: Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, software systems, Business Solutions Analyst, Data Analytics, SQL, Business Process Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Visio, software solutions, financial, banking, insurance, Databases, Data quality, Financial systems, Investment Management Software systems, Insurance software systems, Business Intelligence, Business Applications, UML, Data modelling, Requirements gathering, Business Intelligence, Solutions Analyst, BI Analyst, BA, SA.)
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.