* 4+ years of experience in software development
* Experience working on large scale, multi-tiered web applications
* 1-2 years' experience with Angular advantageous (Ember, React and Backbone experience also great)
* Experience with Bootstrap, Ajax and JQuery
* GIT experience
* UI experience advantageous
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field desirable
* Experience in payments industry = huge bonus points
* Experience with testing and testing tools advantageous
* Experience with automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp beneficial
* Strong interest in modern web platforms and technologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong experience with software architectures and patterns
* Strong team player
This role comes with an attractive salary of €45,000-50,000 and the opportunity for travel.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon at Reperio, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.