Solutions architect- DR contract-Mayo
A solutions architect is now required to join one of Irelands leading consultancy firms.
As a solutions architect you will over see the architecture of all aspects of the solution conformance to business and technology strategies.
This is a technical role which requires strong international skills.
Solutions architect responsibilities:
• Maintains the Enterprise Business and Technology Strategies
• Works with the businesses and PMO to provide suitable ROM estimating support / tools
• Produces Application & Security architecture work products for each project / programme
• Oversees the production of the Data & Infrastructure architecture work products for each project / programme
• Advises on Business Case, Requirements (Functional & Non-Functional), Service Impact, all designs including Application, Data, Infrastructure & Security layers
• Provides further advice as required through Build Stage
• Supports the business with all technical requirements when solution is being outsourced
• Supports the Test Manager during Non-Functional Testing
• Supports validation activities as required
• Actively supports accurate project progress reporting, providing status & outlook information as required throughout the project
• Actively supports and contributes to management process to help ensure a successful project outcome, in particular contributes frequently and regularly to the RAID, Change & Quality management processes
Apply for this solutions architect role today via the link or contact Sarah Jane on 00353 15367390/Sarahjane(a)solasoconsulting.ie