Operations Support Analyst (Banking) – Contract, Dublin City Centre
For Immediate interview with our specialist IT recruiters!
Operations Support Analyst (Banking), Contract, Dublin City Centre
Operations Support Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for an Operations Support Analyst to join their team based in Dublin City Centre on an initial 6 month contract. The Operations Support Analyst is required to support the Project and Portfolio management across the central IT function of the bank.
· Support a variety of system end users including: Project Managers, PMO, Technology Services and Business Analysts
· Ensure issues are routed correctly
· Ensure that Support Resources are following the correct process and that issues are being dealt with in an appropriate time frame
· Ensure that all the required information is being captured for each individual issue and that each issue is categorised appropriately
· Provide root cause analysis on issues and manage escalations through to closure
· Produce MI reports on time and to a high standard
What you need:
· 3+ years of experience in a similar capacity
· Experience in Banking Domain
What’s on offer:
· €380 per day (DOE)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Keith O'Loughlin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion.Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.