* Lead and/or support projects and initiatives related to IT security
* Achieve and maintain ISO27001 certification through policy, procedure and document management.
* Installation and Maintenance of Server Infrastructure including hardware maintenance and server patching.
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of core networking equipment
* Maintain Palo Alto firewalls, cryptography systems, Meraki and all network host security activities
Qualifications & Experience
* 5+ years experience in a similar role
* Information Technology or equivalent qualification desirable.
* Industry Certified Professional Qualifications an advantage (MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Voice, VCP, RHCE)
* Strong technical understanding of Active Directory, Server Operating Systems, Exchange, Virtualization, SAN Storage, Networking, Firewalls, VPN and SQL
* Hands on approach to security needs aligned with ISO27001
* Experience with WSUS, Veeam, System Centre, VMWare would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.