A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my clients expanding security team as a Security Analyst. Based on the West coast of Ireland this is a great chance to join a new development team in a multinational company. You will be working as part of a team and be dedicated to completing tasks on your own accord completing reports and reviews for the Head of Security and clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring all security tasks are completed on time, reviewing and updating the security systems. Ensuring that all compliance documentation and security policies are current and relevant. Dealing with internal and external clients. You will also be required to perform assessments raised due to security alerts.
What you will need:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent).
* 3 or more years' experience in networking, programming and analysis.
* Understanding of TCP/IP networking, security standards and problem solving.
* Strong communication (written & verbal) and organisation skills.
* Capable of identifying issues and having a good knowledge/understanding of how to resolve these issues.
* Penetration testing experience.
* IPS and IDS experience
* Strong working knowledge of linux.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced individual to take their career to the next level and join a company that is making massive waves in the innovation space. If you are a motivated individual I would like to hear from you.
How to apply
If you are interested in the IT Security Analyst role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.