Renaissance Ireland’s leading Data Security Distribution company is looking for a full time Support engineer to join our technical team
Renaissance is a long-established distributor of Data Security and compliance solutions to the Irish market and distributes leading edge Data Security and Compliance technology.
We are recruiting a support engineer to our technical team.
The successful candidate will be a strong customer-focused communicator with good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have excellent organisation and project management skills. They must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team based environment.
- Your role will involve pre-sales, and post-sales support for channel partners and for their customers.
- Your role will also involve developing and delivering training and educational programmes for our channel partners and customers.
· Min Level MSCA, BA or BSc degree will be preference.
· Excellent technical and Communication skills
· IT Security / PCI compliance experience would be a strong advantage
· Working knowledge of voice and data networks
· Experience of Windows based domain architecture including Active Directory
· Experience of Operating System support for all Windows versions
· Working knowledge of UNIX platforms
· Working knowledge of Internet systems, Group Policy, DNS etc
· Working knowledge of Email systems, SMTP, POP, IMAP etc.
· IT Systems Troubleshooting and root cause analysis experience
· Experience with Data Security solutions
· Microsoft Server (2008 upwards)
· Server Virtualization
· Experience of Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Sharepoint
Full product training will be provided.
The candidate will ideally have a minimum of three years experience in working with Data Security products and end user environments.
This is a full time permanent position with a well-established and recognised company working with leading edge Data Security technologies. The opportunity to research, test and be involved in new Data Security Technologies and develop your skills and expertise as a Data Security Specialist.
Own transport must be provided.
The candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Laptop, Company Phone provided. Regular opportunity for travel.
Apply with C.V.
**WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AT THIS TIME**