Technical Business Analyst based in Dublin
Our Client is a leading Fintech firm within the Irish market. The IT team works in close proximity with the business and acts to improve the business development of their company. A candidate placed here will have the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting and dynamic technologies. Business Analysts in this position will have the opportunity to develop their skillsets in an environment which is technically challenging but wholly rewarding. Further to this they will have the chance to work with an ever expanding Product Management team.
* Work closely with internal management, other staff members and key external team members to define goals and solutions to achieve success in the retail market.
* To own, drive & refine the detailed requirement gathering process
* Can work in collaboration with a team while also co-ordinating the team's activities to achieve the goals within projects, while also ensuring that the solution is delivered on an end to end process
* Must take responsibility for ongoing projects, managing financial expectations and delivering status reports to key stakeholders and head management.
* Validate user stories that meet user expectations and deliver business outcomes. Support User acceptance testing during all phases of project
* Business analysts will be expected to work closely in engaging with IT and business development teams.
* Gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements
Ideal Candidate will be:
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Project
* 3 years+ experience in a Computer science degree or a related course-discipline
* Experience in the insurance market is essential
* Knowledge of third party or vendor management processes advantageous
* Work on own initiative in a fast paced customer facing software environment.
* The ability to produce detailed process flows
* Business analysis experience of Business Process Mapping
* Business analysis experience in using MS visio
* Travelling is required for this role
Candidates who apply for this position will have the chance to work in an evolving sector. So APPLY NOW
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.