Experienced Reports Developer required for 1 Year contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the BI Manager, the Reports Developer will join our client’s existing business intelligence and data analytics team who are responsible for identifying business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs.
The Reports Developer will work closely with business units to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
The Reports Developer will:
• Interact, communicate and gather requirements from a wide variety of stakeholders
• Deal with ad-hoc information requests from internal and external parties
• Analyse large and complex data sets to support risk management initiatives
• Participate in design, testing and implementation activities in relation to the data management systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ years’ experience in a Data Analysis / Reports Developer role
• Good Tableau and/or Excel experience
• Experience building reports using Business Objects (Web intelligence Rich Client)
• Strong attention to detail with clear and concise written and verbal skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.