IT Problem Manager
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading global financial services company, in the hiring of an IT Problem Manager to lead triage, Root Cause Analysis, Incident Management and Problem Management activities across their enterprise infrastructure technologies and applications.
You will be working with leading vendors, suppliers and 3rd parties as well as internal stakeholders and Business Units in ensuring effective delivery of infrastructure technologies and ensuring the effectiveness of Problem Management across the company.
You will be responsible for analyzing problems and incidents and performing tasks such as Root Cause Analysis, triage and remediation; working with suppliers and vendors to analyses and remediate recurring incidents; identify patterns of incidents; manage Problem Management processes and documentation; implementation of fixes to prevent incidents reoccurring and actively drive the continuous improvement of the Problem Management process to enhance overall business productivity.
Summary of required skills and experience:
* A minimum of 3-45 years working in a technology service delivery oriented role with responsibility for Incident and/or Problem management activities
* Experience working in an enterprise-grade, ITIL aligned, multi-technology environment
* Deep knowledge of technology best practice and methodologies such as ITIL (certification to at least Foundation level is an advantage)
* Working experience with infrastructure technologies and business applications
* Proven experience as 3rd level escalation point for Severity/Priority 1 level incidents
* Exceptional analytical skills and experience performing Root Cause Analysis and working with industry RCA tools
* Additional skills and qualifications such as PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma, CISA/CISM/CISSP would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Technology services team in a major multinational with very strong career progression and remuneration and benefits. If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting on 01 218 7721.