This company are global leaders in digital device innovation, they are passionate about their products and making their mark in this industry. They are currently seeking a Sr. HR Business Systems Analyst to join their IT team based in Cork.
The main purpose of this role is to work with HR and Payroll organisations and be responsible for analysis, design, configuration and development of software solutions for projects and improvements requests in Workday application environment.
- Business requirements analysis, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, perform necessary Workday configurations, write detail functional specifications for development, test and rollout the solution
- Prepare detailed estimates based on business requirements
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, analysis, proof of concept, configuration of Workday HCM product and creating documentation as needed
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and identify gaps
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- 2 to 4 years HR Business Systems development, configuration, implementation and support experience( Workday preferred but PeopleSoft or SAP also considered)
- 5 years of experience leading projects and implementations
- Experience in at least in 4 Workday areas such as Absence management, Compensation, Talent management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Workday Payroll, On-Boarding, Workday Security, Reports, calculated fields, & Dashboard creation.
- Experience in Applicant Tracking systems such as JobVite, Taleo etc.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades.
- Experience with preparation and leading system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Experience in integration with Payroll systems such as Safeguard World, CloudPay, Ceredian etc.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or) Engineering major.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and lead projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong functional knowledge supporting Workday system
The ideal candidate for this role will love working in a dynamic environment and relish the opportunity to work outside and/or define boundaries. You will be creative in defining and implementing solutions and your ability to take ownership and drive projects to conclusion will be second to none. You will be the kind of person that makes relationship building and demonstrating a client service attitude a key focus of yours. You will also be highly organised with excellent skills in problem solving and time management.
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that encourages people to take initiative and make things happen and have fun while doing it! An attractive remuneration package is also on offer for the right person.