Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT Support team who provide support to employees for all IT-related issues, receiving general support requests via email, telephone and in person.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately
• Take ownership and responsibility of allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
• Provide technical support on all windows based systems
• Work closely with other team members on planned upgrades and implementations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7 experience
• Good hardware support experience (Printers, laptops, phones)
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The role involves a shift pattern of 7.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm-10.00pm.
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.