Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer required for permanent role with dynamic company in Dublin city centre.
• The ideal candidate must have a strong background in Deep Neural Networks (DNN) and up to date with the latest development in this field.
• Familiarity with Embedded Artificial Intelligence and the challenges associated with efficiently deploying complex DNN networks to dedicated hardware platforms in a required quality of the potential hire for this position.
• This role includes close interaction with key, market leading customers to support them with deploying DNN solution to their future products, from network design and prototyping to efficient deployment.
• It involves working with wider embedded software team to help design of efficient host APIs and optimized embedded solutions.
• MS or PhD in CS, Artificial Intelligence or related field.
• 4+ years of experience in Machine Learning with at least 2 years focused on Deep Learning.
• Significant experience in Deep Learning with academic and industrial track record
• Good understanding of CNNs, RNNs, reinforcement learning, supervised and unsupervised learning.
• Strong math background particularly in optimization theory and stochastic algorithms.
• Hands on experience with at least one of the following tools: Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, Theano, or similar.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong programming skills.
Desired Skills / Qualification:
• 2+ years Experience in GPU/Parallel architectures. GPGPU programming languages, APIs, drivers, compilers experience is highly desired.
• Understanding of Power and Performance modelling principles and tools is desired.
• Knowledge and experience in application areas such computer vision, speech recognition, image processing is highly desired.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence