Our client are a leading international group with offices in Dublin.
They have an immediate requirement for a Junior SAP Business Analyst to provide support for the company’s business users using the SAP C4C Mobile applications and 1st level support for the Aryzta E-Commerce Solution.
The company offer a very strong salary and benefits package, training and development opportunities and international travel.
• To provide support for European customers (internal Super users and End users) using the SAP C4C Mobile Applications and 1st level support for the E-Commerce Solution.
• To align with the Business Applications Lead Architect to coordinate all as-is support and plan for new/evolving releases in both C4C Mobile and E-Commerce
• Provide outstanding levels of customer service to internal customers and liaise with supporting partners
• Interact with business users to assess incoming requirements and perform needs analysis, training documentation and scheduled training sessions.
• Take proactive steps on preventative measures and monitoring/daily checks.
• Setup and lead C4C super User forum
• Building relationships with our European business user base and acting alongside the Business Applications Team lead architect as the solution and footprint evolves
• Liaising with internal customers, anticipate and respond to their needs
• Producing professional training materials and support procedure documents/presentations using Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and CBT (computer based training) recordings.
• Organising all aspects of central services C4C/ecommerce support set up:
• Ensure that training documentation/Knowledge Base Articles for all levels of internal customer are recorded accurately and centrally for business use.
• As a core Business Applications team we have responsibilities to our European businesses and so a level of travel is required with the work (estimated 15-20%).
Experience / Skills:
• Customer service Oriented
• Experience creating process flow diagrams.
• Strong facilitation and communication skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
• Accurate and efficient documentation of support processes, incident management and Knowledge Base Article (training) maintenance.
• Tech savvy | A keen interest in or background education in business e-commerce or evolving digital technologies a plus, including google analytics, Android & iOS App design, digital marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading organisation and further develop your career in this field.
Please apply today by sending your CV through the link. For further details please contact Derek Smyth at 01 6621000.