Experienced Helpdesk Analyst required for leading Dublin city centre based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for leading financial services company based in the heart of Dublin. Reporting to the IT Team Lead, the Helpdesk Analyst will join the existing support team who are responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of our client’s IT operations. The role involves receiving general support requests via email, telephone and in person from a user community of 250+ staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain hands-on experience with market leading technology.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification – certificate, diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a helpdesk / technical support role
• Experience supporting Windows in a corporate environment
• Working knowledge of Windows 7
• Experience in the use of a helpdesk ticketing / workflow system
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Support of Wi-Fi devices, e.g. iPhone, Android & iPad
• Ability to troubleshoot PC / Laptop hardware and printer issues
• Excellent team player, highly motivated and ambitious
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.