Level 3 Helpdesk Support Engineer
Dublin 12, Co Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Performance-Based Incentives
If you’re a certified IT professional (or are in the process of achieving IT certification) and are looking to broaden your skill-set, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a progressive business.
Our client is one of the nation’s leading IT Managed Services and Cloud providers. They are now looking for a Level 3 Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team.
Fostering a fun working environment, our client offers full on-the-job training and support and great opportunities for advancement, making this the ideal role in which to make your mark.
As a Level 3 Helpdesk Support Engineer, you will support and maintain the integrity and stability of customers’ systems.
Ensuring a high quality service is delivered, you’ll provide second and third level technical support for issues relating to customers’ systems and network infrastructure and serve as an escalation point to the Level 1 Helpdesk Team.
Your other duties will involve:
- Providing remote support services for virtualisation and Microsoft related technologies
- Administering on-premises, hosted and cloud solutions for customers
- Monitoring the Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) system
- Administering and maintaining the in-house RMM system
- Documenting and supporting disaster recovery solutions
- Owning high priority incidents and keeping customers regularly informed on progress and updates
- Updating and advising customers of impending changes
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- IT support experience relating to issues with clients’ systems and all aspects of IT infrastructure
- A professional IT certification (or be progressing towards one)
- A degree (or equivalent) in computer science or an IT related field
Self-motivated and adaptable, as a Level 3 Helpdesk Support Engineer, you’ll have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll also have a strong customer-focus, an analytical mindset and great multi-tasking abilities.
To apply for the role of Level 3 Helpdesk Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Level 3 Helpdesk Support Engineer, IT and Network Support Engineer, Network Administrator, IT Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, Helpdesk Support Analyst, IT Support.