Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Analyst for a leading Dublin based financial services client.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Data Analyst will join the business operations team who are responsible for developing and implementing an enhanced data and technology operating model that supports the growth of our client’s core business units.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the financial services sector where you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, using a wide variety of technologies.
The Data Analyst will:
• Engage with partners across the business to document business requirements and identify solutions
• Implement technology enhancements and process improvements
• Implement database and application patches
• Work with technology and operations teams
• Enhance the efficiency of current systems
• Work on projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Business Qualification
• 2+ Years Data Analysis experience
• MS SQL experience
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.