Senior Embedded Linux Engineer
We have a very exciting opportunity with a world-class start-up based in Dublin for an experienced and motivated Senior Embedded Linux Engineer who is driven to deliver. Despite being recently founded, it is incredibly well-funded and this funding has allowed it to acquire significant IP as well as providing significant runway.
The development team in Dublin is augmented by remote teams in Europe, so experience with working within a distributed team is desirable.
So, if you are used to working in a dynamic start-up environment, know how to work with Linux running on embedded devices and know how to squeeze the last ounce of horsepower out of those platforms, and are open to new challenges, then this is the role for you.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should have at least 5 years’ industry experience of the full SDLC ideally developing products
• Encyclopaedic knowledge of Linux, in general, and its embedded variants, in particular
• Focused on Delivery – “every day is sacred” should be your mantra
• Experience with Agile/Scrum teams is highly desirable
• Device driver experience is a huge plus
• Knowledge/Experience of cryptography, computer security, communications security protocols, computer vision, JPG/MPG file formats and encoding, etc., is highly desirable
• High aptitude at setting goals and solving problems
• A hands-on, problem-solving attitude is vital
• Educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline