Our client is a well-known financial services firm. This is an opportunity to join an experienced development team where you will get to work in a project heavy environment. Very collaborative culture and strong package are on offer.
• Support Analysis of business requirements from a technical point of view and drive the technical direction of the project that best support’s the business requirements and overall IT architecture and strategy.
• Interpret Business Requirements to deliver Functional Specifications to support delivery of IT solution.
• Deliver Technical Specifications in line with design standards that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and supported on Bank IT systems.
• Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design.
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures employed in the department.
• Conduct design and code reviews; comfortable in conducting QA reviews of development tasks and coded solutions.
• Minimum 5 years Siebel Development experience
• Experience in all aspects of Siebel Development and Technologies including:
• Tools IDE, Schema (base and EIM), Integration, eScript, VBScript, Browser Script; Alternatives to Code; GUI Layer Logic Layer Architecture; Workflow; Reports, BI Publisher, SIEBEL EAI and Web Services (currently using version Siebel 8.1)
• Experience in Siebel Configuration and Environment Management e.g. Migration, Reference data, User Accounts, Enterprise Configuration/Management, Server Configuration/Management
• Experience in the following 3rd Party Tools/Technologies: - SQL/Plus - PL/SQL - DOS Scripting - Windows Server administration (IIS, Services, Log)
• Experience in some or all of the following would be very helpful: - SQL IDE (E.g. TOAD, SQL Developer) - Microsoft Development Technologies (e.g. VB6.0, C#, ASP.NET) - Source control tools (e.g. SVN) - SQL query analysis – Data warehousing (theory/practice)
To apply for the Senior Siebel Analyst Programmer role please click on apply now or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.